Countdowns ...

Friday, 10 April 2009

├ Feel-ing Hyper ┤

Definately feeling hyper now,
Now i've recovered from the FLU,
not exxactly 100% recovered,
but im feeling very very hyper,
very active,
i just wanted to do stuff that i usually do,
(even tho i always do anyways)
but its different ..
i mean like going out climbing tree's with scott and that,
its awesome and also hanging out outside the flats,
playing aiky,
aww i remember everyone was worrying about me,
im just over active over the illness,
went jogging in the morning
and cycling around 5 miles in the evening ..
its like worn out and not enough sleep,
i remember 3 days ago when Matthew cam around
i fall asleep at 4 pm somethings
and the next thing i know i woke up at 7pm
cos i was just too tired and stress-ing out for a few days,
in many many moments
My holidays been alrights so far,
i've been sewing my blanket and watching movie over the few days,
and also on MSN nearly everyday to talk to anyone that is willing to talk to me,
and mostly replying a looooong comment in friendster .. lols
This song : White Horse by Taylor Swift is very meaningful to me!
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
Cause
I honestly believed in you
Holding on,
The days drag on
Stupid girl I should have known,
I should have known
I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around
Baby I was naïve,
Got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance
My mistake i didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings;
Now I know
I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around
And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness,
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry
Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
Im gonna find someone,
Some day
Who might actually treat me well
This is a big world,
That was a small town
There in my rearview mirror,
Disappearing now
And it's too late for you and your White Horse
Now its too late for you and your White Horse
To catch me now
Oh whoa whoa whoa-oh
Try and catch me now
Whoa-Oh
It's too lateTo catch me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment