Easter Break up today ^^ weeheee i have 2 weeks of holidays =) just exited about it since no school got 2 weeks .. YAY !!
Scott and Anthony HA! You have school tomorrow blek, told you Queensbridge is better !!
Hm what am i going to do tomorrow since holiday started ?! i guess im going to move my room out =( moving to a bigger room around my house .. sad sad ..
I've decided to go back on next MONDAY to go catch up with my ART work, does anyone think its a good idea ?! i really dont have a clue about it .. zzZz or should i stay at home finish of my ART work or just finish off my blanket that i started sewing ?! .. haha no idea rights ?! ..
ఇ I love Him ఇ
Hm what am i going to do tomorrow since holiday started ?! i guess im going to move my room out =( moving to a bigger room around my house .. sad sad ..
I've decided to go back on next MONDAY to go catch up with my ART work, does anyone think its a good idea ?! i really dont have a clue about it .. zzZz or should i stay at home finish of my ART work or just finish off my blanket that i started sewing ?! .. haha no idea rights ?! ..
ఇ I love Him ఇ
ఞ 祺翔 ఞ
23.06.2oo8 :
翔 : I jealous le T_T u love 亚伦
doesn't he sound's cute when his jealous ?! .. cos i think his so cute like this jealousing over me liking a singer haha .. =b
12.07.2oo8:
翔 : 爱你の心永远不会变 ★︷Sabrina 我会一直爱着你的噢︷★ 。。。m.............muaks。。。
翔 : *°(("!+ I wAnNa To Be iS [[*MORE LIKE ME--*]] aNd ((*LESS LIKE U*..
翔 : ■"]]+*YOU *. NUmBeR *1 alwayS in MY HEART﹏"]*
翔 : * *〝﹢因為你,我明白了甚麼是愛ㄨ++ !~~
probably this love is not working out at all ?! ..


No comments:
Post a Comment