I was just messing around with my daddy's phone and this picture turns out alright .. Have you ever tried going to the same theme park twice one day the after ?! Well i did! On Wednesday me, Jasper and Dylan was suppose to go Snowdome Ice-Skate with the Youth Worker, when we got there the people that work there couldn't find our booking for the day but yet already payed. We stood there 15 minutes or more to wait for them to look for our booking, and suddenly Azar (Youth Worker) came up to everyone wanting us to vote where do we want to go either we can stay here for ice-skating (which will be 1 - 2 hour only) or we can go to Drayton Manor.
Fare enough everyone chose Drayton Manor because it is more fun than ice-skating (:
Once we got there, we can just split into/hang around with anyone we want. I didnt went on much rides because i wasn't in the mood of going on rides since Thursday im going back there for Callum's Birthday. 4D cinema in Drayton Manor is good! While you're watching the clip, the water sprays right towards you're face, the chair rocks back etc ... its amazing! (:
Yesterday (Thursday) went to Drayton Manor again, but this time went with My whole family, Callum's whole family, Scott, Dylan and Stephanie (Stephen) Only me, Scott, Callum and Dylan went on most rides.
The rides that we went on are :
- StormForce 10 - Water ride, we queued up for nearly an hour at the start. While we were dropping backwards me, Callum, my mum and Ariana got all soak. That is because i sat in the wrong place, I wanted to sit at the 2nd place but NOOOO someone is there .. grhhh
- MaelStrom - Scott was so scared on this ride! (:
- Apocalypse - OMG OMG OMG, this is the most scariest ride that i have been on. I was so scared when the ride is starting =S it drags you up slowly at the start, as it going up even higher it drags you faster with full force. I opened by eye and omg ... it is soooo high @@ Me and Scott sat at the middle, and he kept saying "I think i have made the wrong mistake to come up this" ... by the time 4 seconds reaches we got drop full force back down.
- SplashCanyon - just a ride round in a wet boat (:
- Bounty - I was so scared so i linked arm with Scott and he spend most of the time on the ride trying to get my hand off him lols xD
and many other rides that i cant think of their names at the moment. "/
I think its been a really niced day yesterday, we enjoyed a lot (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLUM (:
We were on Splash Canyon















on maelstrom and scott is getting scared xD ..


No comments:
Post a Comment