Countdowns ...

Thursday, 10 September 2009

when you're not alone


School was boring boring boring "/ just today haha This morning had some 2 hours of English and 2 hours of science, damn boring @@ Espiecially in english, had to compare poems and thats definately boring plus we are doing a poem base on "Vultures" thats even worser. I couldnt imagine whats all the Thursday going to be like throughout the year. I think one day i'll definately fall asleep in one of the 2 hour lesson haha serious no joke :D

I had science with Miss.Watkiss, she was nice. But my class @@ arghhh i hate it hate it hate it why do they want to give attitude to every new teacher its not nice. I felt sorry for Miss.Watkiss have to put up with the class attitude. I was sickkkkkk of this attitude since last year @@

not much happening this few days, plus im not so in a mood "/ EMO-inG .. get the idea ?! Every night i couldn't sleep properly. Im not under any pressure, its just im sad and no mood at all.

hohoho, english essy :P only half done .. p.s:// my hand writing gone smaller than last year @@

No comments:

Post a Comment