Countdowns ...

Friday, 13 November 2009

every second and every moment are passing by like a turtle that slow "/

1st blog on November :D
Its been really such a looong time and I don’t know how looooooong has it been sinced I’ve blog.Sorry that I haven’t been updating much often As you know that im a BUSY person now :P haha
Each day have many things to do, only last few days have been NOTHING to do. Finish making the blanket so nothing to do now, but im going to start a new one soon this Saturday I guess (:

Last Saturday I went to town with Mrs Close, Mrs Crow and other few girls in the textiles group (I don’t do textiles, I just went to get some stuffing’s for the blanket and Mrs Close said that I can go with her) On the way there, both teacher was giving me so many ideas about textiles and if I have taken textiles I would have been getting good grades.
I showed Mrs Close the finished blanket that I made at my spare time (most teacher think that I do textiles GCSE lolls) she said that I might be able to get an extra GCSE grade compare to other people. She said the work that I have put into the Blanket will be getting A’s and A*’s. Its cool huh, teacher would want to get me an extra GCSE grade (: awesome ...

Each day of my school life, I’ve been in the library EVERYDAY and by EVERYDAY I mean like morning, break time, lunch time, school time and after school time etc ..
Mrs Burnell was giving me ideas about patch working. Many teacher Is just so looking after me (: and im loving it .. haha
I think im going to turn into a teachers pet now. Im loved by many many teachers haha (: feel great!

School life has been as usual, nothing interesting happened except for the exams coming and everyone applying for college.
Didn’t I say that I wanted to apply in Matthew Boulton School ?! at Sutton Coldfield campus ..
Well now im applying for Joseph Chamberlain sixth form college or City College Birmingham ..
Courses that I really really wanted to take are Accounting A/AS Levels, Mathematics A/AS Levels, Fashion and Textiles A/AS Levels and also computing A/AS Levels.
Is sad that I cant choose dance ): my mummy wouldn’t let me do dance no more since college is a place that you get you’re qualification for what you wanted to be in the future and dance will not help me make it in the industries outside “/
This week is just my exam week “/ sighhhhhhhh ..
English and mathematics exams is a hell stress !! HATE EXAMS ..
Even tho that I’ve been revising but the exam itself is still damn hard ==!

OMG o_O I HAD MY DISTINCTION (which equivalent to A or A*) ON MY DANCE LAST PIECE ^^ lalala happy about it.

To all people that like to leave comment on my friendster (new/old account):

Im officially seldom online (: Even tho you leave me comment or messages I might only reply a few that really wanted to talk to me. Other than that I will not reply any other comment.
Will be continuing to accept friend request. (:

As you know or you might figure it out, im using facebook more than anything else. This is going to be the ONLY website im using for social networking, so if you want to keep in touch with me just add me on facebook (only if I know you then I’ll accept) haha “/ other than that friendster, tagged, myspace, hi5 etc will be stop using.

No comments:

Post a Comment