
Wake up with a sunny bright day while its winter :D and yet the past few days has been snowing and raining. I couldn't wake up this morning, thats how tired i am but i did manage to wake up tho because i've got to go out somewhere today.
I've joined the Sunday Chinese School today (im so happy about it and very excited too) Yeahh got to my school about 1 ishh and went down to the D.T department where the chinese school office is. The man put me into a the mandarin class and you know what i thought? Its damnn easyy, thats because i've learn it before. I asked if i can move class to a higher ones he think that it might be a good idea. He asked if how much do i know how to speak, listen and write, then he said he haven't got a class for me because my knowledge is higher than what they have expected. But they was shocked that first time came a student like this hahaha then they introduce me to the one in King's Edwards Opposite Birmingham University. I guess i will be going there every saturday now (: sooo excited.
The school finishes at 3.30pm gahhhhh so manyy people @_@ so many different ages, but luckily i met a girl in my class. Same as and same year group as me, but she lives far, around Startford Upon Avon. She said her dad has to drive her down to my school (which its like hours away) wooot met my first new friend. Haha but too bad i wont be seeing her again sinced im changing chinese school or i might just stay at the one in my school. I saw Mrs.Close in school :D hahaha
p.s:// i was veryyy shocked earlier. Uzair and Jonnes came to my house @_@ wthh .. hahahaha


No comments:
Post a Comment