lyrics:
感谢上天給我机会 在那一天一瞬間 照亮你的脸和你虽然只是擦肩 但我知道你会是那个 那个我的谁半夜三點 寂寞若隱若現 有了你在我身边 将孤單通通消滅我的手你可要牢牢地牽 因为我们即將起飛有了你在身邊 我ㄧ點都不累 自信還大大加倍有我在你身邊 把悲傷化成喜悅 讓夢想全都實現因為你我呼吸 因為你我才清醒也是你讓我試著去相信 oh~靜靜靠在一起 緊緊的擁入懷裡像這樣單純大聲唱給你聽OH 因為你 ~
还有最近addicted to"凌晨3点钟"这首歌:
OMG !! wat a copy cat !! there a canto one !!
lols this mando version been out a good few years ago. Bet canto one's not as good as the mando version :D
No way!! The canto r so much better !! Is out ages ago ! I think 2000
lols whats the song name for canto? i'll go have a listen :D
I think is 好人 not 100% sure
the singer that sing's canto version 男人ktv?
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
OMG !! wat a copy cat !! there a canto one !!
ReplyDeletelols this mando version been out a good few years ago. Bet canto one's not as good as the mando version :D
ReplyDeleteNo way!! The canto r so much better !! Is out ages ago ! I think 2000
ReplyDeletelols whats the song name for canto? i'll go have a listen :D
ReplyDeleteI think is 好人 not 100% sure
ReplyDeletethe singer that sing's canto version 男人ktv?
ReplyDelete